Interview with Natalie Silvanovich, who is an information security engineer on the Android Security Team at Google. Natalie enjoys hacking tamagotchis in her spare time.
Hosted by Sarah Worsham.
Music is Light Emotions by MIGmusic.
Listen to Women in STEM podcast Episode 16:
Please Subscribe to & Review our Podcast
Other Women In STEM podcast episodes:
- Colleen Layman – President-Elect of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and Vice President and Resources Business Group Water Principal at HDR
- Elizabeth Bierman – President of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and Senior Project Engineer at Honeywell Aerospace
- Kaitlyn Bunker – PhD in electrical engineering from Michigan Tech and recently joined Rocky Mountain Institute. Kaitlyn is interested in microgrids and distributed renewable resources.
- Pinshane Huang – PhD in applied physics and is a postdoc at Columbia University in the Materials Research Science & Engineering Center. She is a photographer for tiny things.
- Alison Criscitiello – a Post-doctoral Fellow at the University of Calgary, as a glaciologist studying ice core chemistry
- Amanda Liesch – Master Hole Digger, Queen of Soils and a Soil Physics PhD Student at North Carolina State University
- Heather Olins – PhD candidate in Organismic and Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University, studying deep sea hydrothermal vent microbial ecology
- Lauren Aycock – Graduate student in Physics at Cornell University & Joint Quantum Institute. Lauren is doing guest research at National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) on many-body physics.
- Supriya Hobbs – Co-Founder and CEO of Miss Possible
- Olivia Pavco-Giaccia – Founder & CEO of LabCandy and Junior in Cognitive Sciences at Yale University.
- Shayna Simon – Electrical Engineering student at University of Michigan. She has also been a hardware development and application development intern at General Motors.
- Marlin Page – Founder of Sisters Code. Served as a technology executive of a Fortune 500 company, Deputy CIO for the City of Detroit and now is CEO of a Tech Staffing Company.
- Marie Webster – Research Scientist & Post-Doctoral Fellow at The Wistar Institute. Marie has a PhD in Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences and a bachelors in Chemistry and a minor in Mathematics.
- Sarina Peterson & Brianna Rapini – Co-Creators of the YouTube channel, The Amoeba Sisters.
- Jessica Kirkpatrick – Director of Data Science at InstaEDU and blogger for Women in Astronomy & Astrobetter.
- Katie McGill – Physics PhD Candidate & Creator of YouTube channel, The Physics Factor.