Hosted by Sarah Worsham.
Music is Light Emotions by MIGmusic.
Listen to Women in STEM podcast Episode 6:
Please Subscribe to & Review our Podcast
Other Women In STEM podcast episodes:
- Colleen Layman – President-Elect of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and Vice President and Resources Business Group Water Principal at HDR
- Natalie Silvanovich – Information Security Engineer on Android Security Team at Google and Tamagotchi Hacker
- Elizabeth Bierman – President of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and Senior Project Engineer at Honeywell Aerospace
- Kaitlyn Bunker – PhD in electrical engineering from Michigan Tech and recently joined Rocky Mountain Institute. Kaitlyn is interested in microgrids and distributed renewable resources.
- Pinshane Huang – PhD in applied physics and is a postdoc at Columbia University in the Materials Research Science & Engineering Center. She is a photographer for tiny things.
- Alison Criscitiello – Post-doctoral Fellow at the University of Calgary, as a glaciologist studying ice core chemistry
- Amanda Liesch – Master Hole Digger, Queen of Soils and a Soil Physics PhD Student at North Carolina State University
- Heather Olins – PhD candidate in Organismic and Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University, studying deep sea hydrothermal vent microbial ecology.
- Lauren Aycock – Graduate student in Physics at Cornell University & Joint Quantum Institute. Lauren is doing guest research at National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) on many-body physics.
- Supriya Hobbs – CEO & Co-Founder of Miss Possible.
- Olivia Pavco-Giacia – Founder & CEO of LabCandy and Junior in Cognitive Sciences at Yale University.
- Marlin Page – Founder of Sisters Code. Served as a technology executive of a Fortune 500 company, Deputy CIO for the City of Detroit and now is CEO of a Tech Staffing Company.
- Marie Webster – Research Scientist & Post-Doctoral Fellow at The Wistar Institute. Marie has a PhD in Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences and a bachelors in Chemistry and a minor in Mathematics.
- Sarina Peterson & Brianna Rapini – Co-Creators of the YouTube channel, The Amoeba Sisters.
- Jessica Kirkpatrick – Director of Data Science at InstaEDU and blogger for Women in Astronomy & Astrobetter.
- Katie McGill – Physics PhD Candidate & Creator of YouTube channel, The Physics Factor.